PO Box 710, Hyden KY 41749
Phone: (606) 672-8998
Fax: (606) 672-8998
Counties: Clay, Harlan (part), Leslie
- Co-Sponsored bill HR29504/17/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HR28004/17/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HR27704/17/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HR27304/17/2008
- zach said04/07/2008
your ideas about the internet are gay, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn
- Still Anonymous said04/03/2008
As I post this through a proxy, through a foreign VPN service paid for anonymously... I say Tim, how do you expect to enforce this?
If you forced people on the internet to provide their identity only criminals would have anonymity, and they would now easily have access to your real life details to aid in the harassment of their targets. You may say "well those services can have laws passed to regulate their usage". Funny, china who is famous for it's own internet censorship has given up on controlling services like VPN because businesses on the net depends on the ability to use these services for things other than hiding from the government, they are very popular over there and advertised freely. If they can't do it in an oppressive place like China then how do you propose they do it here?
This sort of law only hurts business, costs money, and plays right into the hands of tech-savvy internet bullies who will be patting you on the back.
- Co-Sponsored bill HR25604/03/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HR25404/02/2008
- David C.Telliho said03/30/2008
Honorable Tim Couch,Tho I live in Ia.,your bill would affect my state also.Normally,I`d agree with you.I do not give credence to anon.comments.However,the www,provides an excellent forum if one wishes to have their finger on the pulse, so to speak.I`ve noticed that sometimes if an individual can just express themselves,their anger or frustration is curbed.I see you must be a turkey hunter.I`m glad Franklin did`nt get to make him the Nat`l bird. Thank you, David C.Telliho 1416 550th.St.,S.W. Kalona,Ia. 52247
- Co-Sponsored bill HR25203/28/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HR24203/27/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HR23903/27/2008
- annonymous said03/24/2008
This guy wants to ban annonymous posting in the Internet. I wonder how he'd enforce it...
- Co-Sponsored bill HR23003/19/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill SR2103/11/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HR18803/10/2008
- Sponsored bill HB77503/10/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HB59202/21/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HR14802/20/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HB57602/20/2008