Alabama State Rep, 105th District, Republican
- Earner said08/25/2011
Buy a four wheeler, or a bike, or some shoes and an alarm clock....get up and make it happen. Quit hoping everyone else will accept obligations to pay for the problem your ignorant decision to build or buy an extra long driveway created. You need to sweat out your own stupid decision....not us.
- anonymous said04/17/2009
It is my understand from our county commissioner that Mr. Collier is working on a bill that will help people living on so called "Private Roads".
I am so tired of being told from Mr. Nodine that there is NOTHING the county can do to help us get any kind of help maintaining our roads.
We are tax paying citizens but we get nothing for our taxes...just sad stories from Mr Nodine. We are not asking to have our dirt road paved we just want some help with the pot-holes. The county has the equipment and the manpower....why can't they help us?????
Mr. Nodine said that it would cost the taxpayers to much money to maintain our road....HELLO....WE ARE TAXPAYERS! What happens with the money I each year for property taxes. We can't even get our mail delivered to our house. We have to go a mile up the road everyday to get our mail. (that's not right either) Thanks for any help you can offer.
- Co-Sponsored bill HB36611/22/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HB70311/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB49111/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB71111/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB54311/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB17611/22/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HB86211/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB49311/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB70111/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB52411/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB42611/22/2008
- Co-Sponsored bill HB38611/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB49411/22/2008
- Sponsored bill HB62611/22/2008