Kevin J. Mullin
- EducatedParent said04/30/2012
This idiot along with his counterpart Michael Fisher need to be tossed out of office on their pharmaceutically bought butts! Their comments and so-called solutions to mandating their crap vaccines is total BS. Calling people losers and threatening to sue parents because they don't believe in poisoning their children is way out of line and should not be tolerated by the same people who voted this clown into office! Toss all of them out on their Pharma paid butts!
- Angela said03/27/2010
Please please make a law to have all eating establishments post calorie counts. America has an eating epidemic. I've seen a lot of sad cases in Vermont with people far surpassing the 300lb mark ...and children too!
- anonymous said04/13/2009
I just heard a news story on HLN about teen sexting and Kevin Mullin speaking about this issue. Is he absolutely out of his mind saying that teens can sext each other as long as either one of them does not show this to anyone else? Vermonters continue to look like idiots with their liberalness but this is going over the line. Young teens have no business sending any type of these messages. They have no mind of being responsible at all with this technology. The news story gave the impression to the world that Vermont was going to legalize sexting. Kevin Mullin also said that people do a lot of wrong things but it is not against the law. These are our children. The other person they had on HLN was right on about NOT letting children sext AT ALL. What is wrong with this guy???????????
- Sponsored bill SB02108/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB02408/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB03008/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB03308/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB03508/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB04008/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB04108/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB04808/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB05508/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB05608/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB06108/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB07708/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB12308/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB12708/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB13008/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB14208/23/2008
- Sponsored bill SB14608/23/2008