SB 775 - Texas
Relating to the licensing and regulation of clinical laboratory science professionals; providing penalties.
- Left pending in committee04/28/2009
- Testimony taken in committee04/28/2009
- Considered in public hearing04/28/2009
- Scheduled for public hearing on . . .04/28/2009
- David said03/24/2009
Has the Sponsor considered the impact this bill will have on the Physician Office Lab and the small community clinic labs - particularly those in a rural setting? If there is a clinical lab scientist monitoring the lab, I believe there should be allowance for lesser trained individuals to perform tests of moderate complexity.
- Referred to Health & Human Services03/04/2009
- Read first time03/04/2009
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate02/10/2009