H.R.952 - Federal Government
To amend title 38, United States Code, to clarify the meaning of "combat with the enemy" for purposes of service-connection of disabilities.
- bob said08/02/2009
they don't care!
not the people that help vets,but the ones that control money and so called oversight committees
look into the omni bus bill of 1985 quess who was in th white house then and youll know the answer!!!!!!
- Larry said07/20/2009
I find it hard to understand the way that you are treated by VA when you file a claim. You are ask to prove that you was even in the military when they have access to all of your records. I can not understand it when I talk to my brothers or some one from a different regional office of the VA and they tell me that they did not have that much trouble. I thought that all of the VA's worked off of the same reg's.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.06/10/2009
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.06/10/2009
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.06/03/2009
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .06/03/2009
- anonymous said05/13/2009
I support this bill H R952 Just cant understand why it took so long for this legistation.
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.04/23/2009
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.02/13/2009
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.02/10/2009
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.02/10/2009