HB 55 - Texas
Relating to an offense of using a wireless communication device while operating a motor vehicle.
11/25/2009 11/25/2009 11/25/2009 11/25/2009 11/25/2009
- Michael said09/17/2009
When children are present" All the time" How does it work" tell me..email me at email@example.com
- merryn said08/31/2009
Does this mean just while school is in session, 24/7 or only when school crossing lights are flashing" I cannot find the details in that regard.
- anonymous said08/05/2009
Looks good, maybe one day everybody will at least have to have a hands free kit.
- Effective on 9/1/0906/19/2009
- Signed by the Governor06/19/2009
- Sent to the Governor06/03/2009
- Signed in the Senate06/03/2009
- Signed in the House05/31/2009
- Reported enrolled05/31/2009
- House concurs in Senate amendment(s)-reported05/30/2009
- Text of Senate Amendment(s)05/29/2009
- Record vote05/29/2009
- House concurs in Senate amendment(s)05/29/2009
- Senate Amendments printed and distributed05/28/2009
- Senate Amendments Analysis distributed05/28/2009